John's been pretty busy himself. He's been working hard as usual, and even took the time to play hard by taking a guys trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to go snow-mobiling. Couldn't he have done that here?! Well, he had a great time, and while he was gone I got a massage, so I can't complain about that too much either.
OH, also "Winter Project 2009" has officially started. Our back hallway that leads from the kitchen to the basement, garage, laundry area and outside, was basically a narrow hallway with the washer/dryer and cabinets at the end. There was a closet back there, too, but we didn't use it much except to store coats we hardly wear. Well, we've torn out the closet to make room for a bench and shoes, and such. We should begin painting it next weekend. Right now we're thinking a pale, lemony yellow. We'll see how that turns out.

I hope that everyone had a great Valentine's Day yesterday! Ours was very nice. We ended up furniture shopping in the morning. Then while I made dinner and set the table up, John took a nap. Something seems wrong here?! Well, it was a nice day, anyway!
I hope that everyone's doing well, and I'll try to get back to regular blogging! Take care!

1 comment:
About damn time you've updated this thing... You look smokin' on your first day at work! Wonder where we get our good looks from?
Post a Comment