- The cool crisp morning air (it was 34 this morning)
- The leaves changing colors
- Starting to think about the upcoming holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- Changing from the wardrobe from summer to fall/winter clothes
- Shopping on a cool autumn day
- Starting to make holiday plans
- Making a list for who to shop for Christmas
- Not having to shave my legs every day (I know kind of gross, but it just gets old after a while!)
This year I'm especially happy for the fall because that means I'm only 11 weeks away from graduation! Woo-hoo!!!
Pregnancy Update:
Thankfully everything seems to be going well so far, so there's not really an update. I'm 8 1/2 weeks now, so I only have about 5 more weeks to go until the end of the first trimester!!! I haven't been to the doctor yet, my first appointment is set for October 20th, so I'm sure I'll have something to report after that.
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment