Saturday, March 26, 2011

Progress: Bedroom Project & Weight Loss

So, today we have been painting our bedroom.  Since we still had a lot left over from the kitchen remodel we decided to use the same paint color for our room.  It's a blue/gray that is really soft and calming.  Now all we need to do is let the new trim boards dry so that John can put them in.  Then my favorite part: decorating!!!


Well, back in January I posted about starting the weight loss journey again.  I've tried this so many times and it's never stuck, so I was reluctant to even blog about it for fear that I'd give up the next week or so. 

This time is SO different!  I have been totally committed (with a few setbacks here and there) to my goals, and have really made exercising and eating healthy part of my lifestyle.  Not to mention I see no end to this change in my life anytime soon. 

So, as of this morning I have lost 12 pounds.  TWELVE!!!  POUNDS!!!  My goal is 14 and I will definitely achieve that goal, and probably more!  I can't wait to write again in another month or so and see how much more I've lost!


No comments: