Our Thanksgiving weekend has been really great and productive! John has been working hard in the basement (I have been helping, but he's done most of the work), I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, and I've decorated the house for Christmas. I'm so excited that I'm so close to being done with getting ready for Christmas, so now I can enjoy the rest of the season, and spend time with family and friends!
I also want to post a "before" picture of our basement. In the last year it has transformed from dark, ugly dungeon, to what could be considered a studio apartment. We don't have the basement completely set up yet, so I'll wait to post the "after" picture.
I hope everyone is enjoying this time with their family and friends. I'm very thankful that I have such a wonderful family, and that John has a wonderful family as well. We are truly blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment