Well, it's been a little while since I've posted, let me catch you up.
John was out of town on a hunting trip last week and he shot an 8-point buck with his bow and arrow. It was last Monday morning, and the first day of hunting with the guys, so he was pretty excited about that!
While he was gone, I did some rearranging of furniture in our house. That's what he gets for leaving me for a week to go hunting! In our office, we had a queen sized bed and my desk, so it was really cramped in here. We were planning on moving the bed into the basement anyway, but I couldn't take it anymore and moved it myself. Yes, I'm probably a little crazy for doing it myself, but I do have experience in this area. When I was a kid I used to rearrange my bedroom furniture all the time, even a set of oak bunk beds. So, I knew what I was doing.
I have just 4 weeks of classes left, which is awesome! Then I start my internship a week later, which is exciting too, but I'm a little nervous about it. I'm required to dress in professional business attire, so before I start I need to fill my wardrobe with suits. Suits aren't that comfortable, but there's no other choice.
That's it for now. Pretty boring stuff...
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

1 comment:
I too just did a big furniture move too. I think furniture is a gene women have.
Post a Comment