The men in the house hanging out before everyone arrives...hubby, Waldo and Dad
Me and Grammie with the gift we bought her. A photo mug from Snapfish with pictures of us on it...
Grammie with the cake that I made her...she enjoyed it!
Me, Mom, and Grammie...
A random pic of everyone...
So, since my parents and grandmother arrived a few days ago we've stayed busy, but have enjoyed some relaxing days before Christmas Eve and Christmas. We're all done Christmas shopping and can really enjoy this time together. I think we plan on doing some baking before Christmas, but other than that it should be a stress-free week.

2 comments:
what a nice party for MK! I LOVE your dark hair! looks good! hope you guys have a Merry Christmas, I will show Grammie your blog tomorrow!
The basement looks awesome! Wish we were done with ours. Putting up the drop celling as we speak.
Merry Christmas! Looking forward to see you and your family tomorrow.
Post a Comment