This is a picture of Mom opening a gift from my grammie and my sister...it was a charm for her bracelet from James Avery, and since she knows what kind of boxes they come in, I wrapped it inside of another box.
Dad and John received neck/face warmers and my Dad was wearing it as a hat...
Mom reading Grammie her Christmas cards...
This is to show that the sun was up and we had not even started opening our gifts or stockings...as a child my family was known for opening everything and eating breakfast before the sun would rise. I guess as you grow older, these things change.
Growing up in Texas I never had a white Christmas, and since I've lived in Michigan I've been able to experience them. My Texas Christmases are not over even though I've moved so far away, but who knows, next year could find us there for the holidays.
Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the rest of the year!

No comments:
Post a Comment