Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Now that the graduation festivities are over, it's time for Christmas. Literally. I can't believe it's only 3 days away! When did this happen?!

The semester did end well. Much better than I had anticipated a couple of months ago. I ended up with an A (Accounting Applications Software...aka...Excel & Quickbooks), two B's (Auditing & Executive Management Strategies) and a C+ (Advanced Tax). The C+ could have easily been bumped up to a B by my professor, but apparently he did not feel that that was necessary. Maybe I should have played the pregnancy card.

Graduation was a lot of fun (for me) and so was the open house that John put together for me. It was great seeing family and friends.

Now, it's on to Texas. Our flight leaves in 5 hours and I'm almost finished packing. I'm probably already done, but I haven't done the final look over to make sure that I have everything I need/want.

Our ultrasound for Baby W was yesterday, and it went very well. He/She was very active in the womb. Sucking his/her thumb and waving at us every so often. The technician got all of the measurements that she needed and we were given a cd of photos from the ultrasound. The technician said that she knew if it was a boy or a girl, but she did not tell us (we asked her not to). So, it doesn't look like we'll know for a while.

Other than that, things are going well here in J&M W land. We're all healthy and looking forward to all of the things that the year ahead of us are going to bring. We're also very thankful for the events of this past year.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

meganruth09 said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having! So glad to hear that she/he is healthy and doing well! Keep up the good work, mama! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you're enjoying your family in Texas!