Now that the holidays are over it's time to start thinking ahead to the future...
Job search:
Not going well. I've sent out my resume to the few accounting positions in my area, but haven't heard back from anyone. I also sent my resume to a contact that I have at a financial firm, and he sent it back to me with some suggestions on improving my resume. I appreciate his help and the time he took out of his day to make suggestions on my resume. However, I realize that these flaws could be the reason why I haven't heard back from any other employer.
Nursery:
Before the nursery is started I have to clean out the office.
Office:
- Throw things away
- Find other places for things
- Move computer out of office
- Get rid of old desk (old as in 4 years old...it was purchased only to use during school)
- Paint (John will do this, not me) :)
- Move guest bedroom furniture into office
As far as the office and nursery go, I wish I could just start with a clean slate. As in, I wish these rooms were already empty and painted so that all I have to do is arrange the furniture and decorate. You know, the fun stuff! When it comes to clearing out a room, I tend to sit and stare at the overwhelming task at hand (or write about it in my blog). If only John would do this for me, he'd have everything cleared out within a day, but that also means that he would have thrown most of it out.
Ugh, I guess I'll see what I can get done today. Wish me luck!
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

3 comments:
Wonder how the task is going?! Good luck!!
Well, considering I just woke up from a nap...it's not going well. :(
Round 2 starts now!
Melisa, I totally know what you mean! It's so hard to figure out what to keep, what to trash and what to repurpose. And unfortunately we both have the "Anderson packrat" gene in us which enables us to keep crap we should definitely get rid of. Good luck with everything! And don't try to do it all yourself being pregnant....start in one area of the room and go from there. Make John move things for you and enlist others to help too! Love ya!!
Post a Comment