How far along? 32 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain? Still not sharing
How big is baby? Around 17 inches long, and about 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, I've been enjoying them for a while now
Stretch marks? I just noticed some small ones on my sides.
Sleep? Haven't slept through the night in a long time. Get up twice now for a potty break, and struggle to find a comfortable position at times.
Best moment this week? Putting away all of the gifts we received from our baby shower.
Movement? Yes! His back/butt bulge out on the right side of my stomach while the left side gets all of the kicks and jabs.
Food cravings? Not really.
Labor signs? No. Although I'm at the point now where Braxton Hicks contractions should be starting. I hear it's practice for the real deal!
Belly button in or out? It's out for the most part.
What I miss? Sleeping through the night (I doubt I'll get to experience this again anytime soon!). Wearing my wedding ring.
What I'm looking forward to? Meeting our little guy, and for the swelling to go away. Imagine wearing ankle weights around your ankles 24/7...that should give you some sort of idea of how my feet feel.
Milestone? Baby W's head is still down in preparation for his departure. Let's hope it stays that way!
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment