Well, even though there have been no signs that Baby W will be making his appearance today, we are one day closer to meeting him. I know many people are excited to meet him, and so are we!
We are ready to meet the little guy who made his mommy tired and somewhat nauseaus during the first trimester...
We are ready to meet the little guy who gave his mommy her energy back during the second trimester, so that she could finish the semester and her college degree...and also create a peaceful nursery for him to live in once he is born...
And we are ready to meet the little guy who took back his mommy's energy and made her tired again in the third trimester...
We are ready to meet the little guy who made his mommy gain weight and lose the ability to put her shoes on properly...who made mommy's hands/feet/ankles/face swell more than she ever wanted them to...
And we are ready to meet the little guy who amazes us everytime we see or feel him move inside of his mommy...
We are ready to meet the little guy who is going to change our world forever...
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

2 comments:
Its gonna be in the next 24 hours I know it!!! We need to put you on MelisaStare!
Baby W is not working with me......so I'm going to do what I do right before my mares foal.......you're never gonna foal.
Good luck!
Post a Comment