Well, on my son's 7 month birthday I thought I'd say a few things about him.
First of all, he's a very happy boy! He has a warm, friendly smile that he will show to any and every one. His laugh is the most beautiful noise that I've ever heard. If you are lucky enough to really get him giggling, you won't be disappointed.
He is sympathetic toward others. A few examples...The first time I noticed this we were at a newborn playgroup and a little girl (a few months older than him) started to cry. For a few moments he looked at her with a concerned expression on his face, then HE started to cry. My theory is that either he was crying because she was or he's just an attention hog. I think the first one is more accurate, though. ;)
While we were in Texas my Mom was playing with him and started to fake cry. Again, he stared at her for a while and then he joined her. Poor little guy.
This weekend John & I were rough-housing with Waldo while Henry was watching us. Waldo really gets into this and starts to growl (in a playful way). Apparently Henry didn't like this and started to cry. We assured him that we were all okay and he seemed satisfied with that.
He's been sick for the past few days so we are really looking forward to getting him better before Christmas
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

1 comment:
He is so precious and we love him to pieces!!!!
Post a Comment