Friday, October 31, 2008

It's a YES!!!

Ahhh, the moment you've all been waiting for...I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!! Not the first one I interviewed for (still haven't heard back from them), but the second one that's 10 minutes from my house!!! I start December 16 and finish in April sometime or early May, 40 hours per week, plus it's PAID, and they'll work with my school schedule although I only plan on taking one course at night next semester. Not to mention if they like me, and I like them after this is all done, I'll most likely be able to work there once I've graduated! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time! I'll mainly be working with another lady in the office doing audits, so most of my time will be spent away from the office, but when I am in the office they'll have me doing tax returns. How scary is that?!

2 comments:

Knitterella said...

YEY!!! Congratulations!!! That's great news. So happy for you :D

BettencourtFamily said...

CONGRATS!! that is awesome news and I know such a relief for you!!! I hope you love it!