2009 was a great year for the W's! We had so much fun that it went by incredibly fast. Here's a recap on what the year brought for us:
January - I started my internship (valuable experience)
February - Wallie (our youngest dog) was diagnosed with a muscle disorder. The good news is that with medication he is now back to normal. Although he will always need to be on medication.
March - Can't remember anything of significance.
April - Internship ended.
May - I turned 29, the last year of my 20's.
June - My sister & I threw a 40th anniversary party for our parents. It was a lot of fun and we were able to see our cousins who we hardly see because we all live so far apart.
July - John turns 30! We also traveled to Spokane, WA for a business convention. While we were in WA state we also took the opportunity to drive to the Seattle area so that I could see my aunt, uncle & cousins. My uncle I had never met (he's my moms brother) and my cousins I had not seen for close to 20 years.
August - John took his annual fishing trip to Canada with the guys. We went to see Kid Rock in concert for the 2nd year in a row at Boyne Mountain in Michigan. I started my last semester of college.
September - On the 5th we found out that Baby W was on his way! On the 6th we were able to tell my parents in person.
October - Can't remember anything significant.
November - The 3rd Annual Toni & Trish House Benefit was held, bringing in the most profit we've ever had!
December - I graduated from college (finally)!!! We had a wonderful Christmas in Texas AND found out that we're going to have a little boy in May.
I'm sure that there's so much that I'm missing because it was such a great year.
Happy New Year! We can't wait to see all of the wonderful things of 2010!!!
Download ForeverSave Mac latest Version
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment