John really wanted to build some furniture for the nursery, so he built this dresser and also plans to build a shelf to hang on the wall over the dresser and a bookcase to put in a corner of the room. This isn't the finished product, he still needs to stain, but after that it's pretty much done.
I have struggled with a theme to go along with our crib bedding, and then it occurred to me the other day that we should do a nature/outdoor type of theme. During the summer John loves to spend his time fishing down at the pond on his dad's property, so I'm sure our little boy would love to do the same. I've been looking for wall decals to go with this theme, and the pics posted below are what I've found so far.

3 comments:
So cute! Love the idea and the decals look great.
Dang, John! Do you take commissions? I would love some custom furniture!
It looks good!
Lookin' good girl! John should totally quit his job and make furniture....well, maybe he should go that extreme but that is a beautiful dresser! And I love the decals.
Post a Comment