Monday, April 26, 2010

He's ready...

John is, not Baby W. Sorry to get your hopes up! :)



Over the last week or so he's been casually asking me if I want to take the 4-wheeler for a ride or mow the yard (we have a riding lawn mower, so it's not as bad as it sounds). I've declined every time...until tonight.

After I thoroughly cleaned out my vehicle (nesting, perhaps?!) I took the 4-wheeler around the trees behind our house so that Waldo would chase me and wear himself out. I used to do it all of the time pre-pregnancy. It really helped Waldo settle down in the evenings when all he wanted to do was play. Anyway, the ride only lasted 10-15 minutes and I didn't really go that fast.

So, if I go into labor in the next few days, this could be why. Or it could be because of the full moon coming on Thursday. We shall see!

No comments: