Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's left to do?

Well, I feel fairly prepared for our son to be born. His room is ready. We have all of his clothes washed and put away (except for the clothes I just bought last week...they are in the washing machine). The car seat is in my vehicle and has been inspected by the state. Our house is fairly clean, although this will always be on the "To Do" list. We even have the date set for his baptism (end of June).

So, what is left to do?...

- Pack the hospital bag (yes, I'm still working on that. I HATE packing!)
- Pack Baby W's bag (this one should be fairly easy...maybe I'll even attempt it tonight)
- Finalize plans for where the dogs will go once we go into labor and head for the hospital (we are assuming that our neighbors will watch them, but need to make sure that they are willing...which they normally are)
- Attend remaining doctor visits

- Wait...and wait...and wait...and wait...etc.

I feel like I'm forgetting something else, hopefully nothing too important.

1 comment:

Carin said...

Get your damn bags packed girl. What happens if he decides to come today? Putting these last things off any longer is just going to create more stress. Do it NOW.