
Well, I thought I'd start another blog to talk about daily life in the W household. Should be much more interesting than the other blog I started.
Just a recap on our lives right now...
John is busy at work (at usual) working on bids in NY, and traveling there every other week. He's very excited about deer hunting this season, and has been practing in the yard with his bow and fake deer.
I have been very busy with school...fall semester started a month ago and it has flown by. I've also been looking for an internship for the upcoming tax season, and had my first interview yesterday. The interview went great and I could really see myself working for the company.
Misty and Waldo also have very busy schedules. It's hard to find time to do anything else with them with all of the eating, playing, and napping that they do. Such a hard life that they live!
Fall has officially started with the colors changing, and the colder temps...it's in the high 30's this morning. It's too early to start feeling these temps!
That's it for now!

3 comments:
Love that you got this blog too - Now I can really keep up on you guys!
EZ is like a little kid these days. So excited about opening day of bow season - he saw 10 deer (no bucks) hunting last night!
Good luck with the possible internship - sounds like it'd be a good fit!
We still have to have you two over for dinner on of these night but now the boys will be all about hunting… it will have to be on a rainy night!
ok girl, you better be better at this one than your other one!!! JUST KIDDING! I can't wait to hear all about you guys and what you are up to! We miss you down in Texas and send our warm weather your way!!!
Cute pics. Glad to see you blogging!!
Post a Comment