Thursday, January 7, 2010

New (as of August) furniture

I'm not sure if I ever posted pictures of our new furniture, but here they are. Back in August we bought two new sofas (black leather), a set of tables (2 side and a coffee table) and a set of lamps. The store we bought them from also had this awesome desk at 50% off that I saw online and wanted.
Below is our new desk. The old desk was not good for us anymore for a few reasons. There were no drawers or anywhere else to put things away which meant that everything was on the top of the desk, which drives J crazy, so we needed to find a new solution. Another reason the old desk was not for us anymore is because we bought it purely for studying and school work. I'm no longer a student, so no need for the extra large desk. Anyway, I'm really loving the new desk and it's location. Now, when J wants to watch TV and I want to play on the internet we can still be together. Awwww... :)

1 comment:

Knitterella said...

Leather is great for all the spit ups and throw ups coming your way in May!

Looks great!