
Well, it's been a busy week at the W household. We started last Saturday by cleaning out most of the office. The picture above is during that clean-out. It's amazing how much stuff was found (and thrown out) in that room. But, for the past four years it has been the place I'd go to study and do class assignments. Not to mention we've had a queen size bed in there and also a twin size bed at different times for visitors.

This picture was taken this afternoon. After the computer had been moved to its new desk and after everything else had been thrown out or moved to a new location (either permanently or temporarily).
I must say that I have an awesome husband! Every night this week after work and dinner he has done some sort of work in this room. I haven't even nagged, either! As we speak he is painting the ceiling in this room. I would be helping with the painting, but from what I hear the paint fumes are not good for pregnant women.
I can't wait to post the after picture! It's so cool that this room is going to be just a guest room instead of a guest room/office combo.
No comments:
Post a Comment